Natural Horse Products
Welcome to the natural horse products page. Click on the link below each photo for more information about the item. We are pleased to be able to offer you a selection of hand-picked products that we highly recommend. Be sure to check back often as we will be increasing our range over the next few months.
Books and Magazines
All Natural Horse Care
- 100+ page compilation
of the ANHC website
All Natural Horse Care
- 30 pages of fun
that never ends!
Homemade Hoof Jack E-book
- complete instruction on how to build your own adjustable hoof stand with interchangeable hoof rests
Equine Wellness Magazine
Bi-monthly, printed magazine that aims to give horse owners ways to improve the health and wellbeing of their equines through natural wellness education and resources.
The Horse's Hoof Magazine
Magazine dedicated to the barefoot horse and owner that covers all methods and styles of barefoot hoof care. Printed and online versions available.
The Natural Horse Magazine
Wholistic care and advice for the natural horse. Quarterly printed and online versions.
Equine Fusion Jogging Shoe
- The first boot of it's kind with a totally flexible sole allowing the hoof to function naturally.
Dr Cook Bitless Bridle
- The best bitless bridle on the market.
Healthy Horse Feeders
- designed to keep your horse healthy and happy.
- Manage your horse's weight by slowing down grass intake.
Horse Round Pen
- high quality galvanized steel round pens
Hoof Photo Consultation
- detailed photo assessment of your horse's hooves
- hoof trimming service in the Kingston, Ontario area
Hoof Trimming Clinics
- learn about hooves and barefoot hoofcare
- complete graphic design service for websites and more
Return from Natural Horse Products to the Home Page
Did this page help you?
Please consider making a donation to help me keep this site going - donations over $10 get a free ANHC ebook.
| Homepage | Natural Health | Natural Lifestyle | Natural Hoofcare | Natural Horsemanship |
2008. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher and/or authors. The information contained within these pages is intended for educational purposes only, and not for diagnosing or medicinally prescribing in any way. Readers are cautioned to seek expert advice from a qualified health professional before pursuing any form of treatment for their animals. Opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the publisher.
Website designed and maintained by Design Image